Payment by Credit Card
Logging into an Existing Registration to Make a Payment via Credit Card
- Log back into the system as a RETURNING USER with your username and password
- You will be brought to the Home: My Registrants page.
- Click MAKE A PAYMENT (right side of page)
- You are now on Billing Information page
- Billing address – update with the billing address for the credit card being used (it defaults to the registration address)
- Payment Information – enter all credit card information
- Check off the box to agree to the System Policies. (bottom left of screen under Confirm Billing Information)
- Click SUBMIT PAYMENT (bottom right side of page)
- Your payment has been submitted. You can now log out of the system.
My credit card didn’t go through. Now what? Potential reasons:
- The billing address is incorrect. Check the address to see if there is a typo or if information is missing; confirm billing address is correct (i.e. if it is a company card, make sure you are not using your personal address)
- The bank/credit card company has put a hold on the charge. Please contact your bank/ credit card company directly to see if they have put a hold on the charge and if they can lift it.
- Limit on your card. There may be a limit to how much you can charge at one time. Try paying in smaller increments.
If your card still does not go through, try a different credit card or click Contact Us for assistance.
Payment by Check
You may pay your registration fees via check. Please send the payment to:
c/o Site Solutions Worldwide
PO Box 113
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Payment will show as pending until the check is received.
Payment by Wire Transfer
If you must pay via wire transfer, please call 866-792-5399 (8:00am-5:00pm EST) to receive the wire transfer information. Payment will be pending until the wire transfer is received.
You can pay onsite; just make sure that you register online in advance.